We believe that children are a precious gift from God.
At College Hill, we love to see our children grow, learn about God, and have fun in a safe, family-friendly environment. We do our best to support families at every stage in life and faith, knowing that every child is uniquely made and blessed by God and precious in His sight.
NOTE: For children in grades 6-12, see our Youth Ministry page here:
our children's Ministry
We nurture the growth and development of our children and families through a variety of programs and events:
- We provide engaging, age-specific Bible classes on Sunday mornings and evenings (ages 6 mo. - 5th grade).
- We offer a special Wednesday night Bible Hour which includes a Bible lesson, crafts, and puppets (ages 3 - 3rd grade; September - May).
- Wednesday Bible Classes for 4th grade through High School through the summer.
- We host an annual Vacation Bible School summer event for the children in our church and neighborhood.
- We plan special events and outings for children and parents to bond and have fun together.
- During worship services, we offer a special listening room for adults with children, as well as an optional attended nursery so that you can engage fully in the worship service, worry-free.
- All of our teachers and childcare assistants are screened and trained to ensure that your child's safety is constantly given the highest priority.
For more information about our children's ministry, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow this link to request more information: