The love of Christ knows no borders. God wants to invite all people to find their home in Him.
Since our beginnings in 1963, College Hill has been committed to fulfilling the mission of Christ by sharing his love and spreading the word about his resurrection. Over the years, that journey has taken us to some interesting places. Today, College Hill continues its mission, reaching out to our neighbors in Christian love both around the corner and around the globe. We challenge everyone in our church family to take part in this mission, continuing the work that Christ began.
We invite you to join us in making a difference in our community and around the world. Here are some of the ways that we've been reaching out:
Reaching Out Around the Corner
- College Hill offers personal Bible studies to anyone interested in learning more about God's word.
- College Hill has adopted our neighborhood elementary school. We seek to bless the lives of our neighbors through mentorship, tutoring, and cheering on the success of our neighborhood kids. We also are blessed to help our neighbors meet basic needs when opportunities arrive.
- College Hill participates each August in the Refresh BISD school supply giveaway, a district-wide event that provides school supplies, backpacks, eye exams, and athletic physicals to more than 2,500 Birdville students.
- College Hill offer an English as a Second Language (ESL) courses to help our Spanish-speaking members of our community to feel more at home in their neighborhood.
- College Hill supports people affected by a wide range of life traumas, such as natural disasters and family abuse. Our church supports Christ Haven, our neighborhood children's home, and our members engage in providing quilts and blankets to displaced families in need.
- College Hill hosts exciting family events for our community, including an annual carnival, Trunk-or-Treat, and Vacation Bible School.
Reaching out around the globe
- College Hill supports the work of Christ around the globe, partnering with the mission efforts of Eastern European Mission, Sunset Bible Institute, World Bible School, and others.
- College Hill has a long history of involvement in Ukrainian mission efforts, working alongside the Ukrainian Bible Institute. Several members have engaged in short-term mission efforts there.
- College Hill supported the founding of a preacher training school in Malawi, Africa, and continues to support the work of local preachers in that country.
- The work of College Hill has taken our members to places all over the map: from Tennessee, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Montana, to Mexico, Ukraine, Malawi, and Tanzania. We strive to go where God leads us and spare no opportunity to share his story around the world.